Subscribe to our Aeternal Life Free nutrition newsletter at https://aeternal.tv/subscribe and get a free recipe from our new VEGAN RECIPES EBOOK. (All proceeds AETERNAL.TV receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support AETERNAL LIFE our 501c3 nonprofit that runs https://aeternal.tv/.)
DESCRIPTION: The consumption of blueberries and strawberries is associated with delayed cognitive aging by as much as 2.5 years, thought to be because of brain-localizing anthocyanin phytonutrients, as shown on functional MRI scans.
What other ways could we improve our memory and cognitive function?
• Constructing a Cognitive Portfolio (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/constructing-a-cognitive-portfolio/)
• Dietary Brain Wave Alteration (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-brain-wave-alteration/)
• Reversing Cognitive Decline (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/reversing-cognitive-decline/)
• Improving Memory Through Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/improving-memory-through-diet/)
• Dietary Theory of Alzheimers (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-theory-of-alzheimers/)
What other near-miraculous properties of berries are there?
• Dietary Treatment of Glaucoma (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-treatment-of-glaucoma/)
• Boosting Natural Killer Cell Activity (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-natural-killer-cell-activity/)
• Reducing Muscle Soreness with Berries (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/reducing-muscle-soreness-with-berries/)
• Which Fruit Fights Cancer Better? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/which-fruit-fights-cancer-better/)
• Amla Versus Diabetes (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/amla-versus-diabetes/)
• Dietary Treatments for Computer Eye Strain (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-treatments-for-computer-eye-strain/)
• Prevent Glaucoma and See 27 Miles Farther (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/prevent-glaucoma-and-see-27-miles-farther/)
• Fat Burning Via Flavonoids (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/fat-burning-via-flavonoids/)
I add them to my morning smoothie: A Better Breakfast (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-better-breakfast/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-slow-brain-aging-by-two-years/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/